Each woman’s successful and happy family life depends a lot on her physical health, which is conditional on regular visits to her gynecologist. Consilium Medicum gynecologists Gulmira Van Lubec and Natalya Pozhylenkova will help you quickly and effectively cope with female ailments.
What do Consilium Medicum gynecologists treat for
Our specialists deal with:
- treatment for all urogenital system infections;
- selection of individual contraception methods;
- treatment for sterility as well as pregnancy care;
- solving problems of the postmenopausal period;
- diagnosis and treatment for mastopathy;
- early detection of breast oncology;
- complex treatment for sexual dysfunction;
- interruption of pregnancy without surgical intervention and pain;
- surgical treatment for gynecological diseases;
How do they treat in Consilium Medicum
Consilium Medicum gynecologists offer a full range of services for women of all ages, including ultrasound and laboratory tests, medical treatment with methods that allow faster recovering.
Serious attention is paid to the treatment for endometriosis (hormonal illness of the uterus and the appendage) and urogenital infections. Our gynecologists also consult on the issues of family planning and selection of contraception. In the case of undesirable pregnancy, apart from classic abortion, alternative methods (less traumatic and more merciful) can be applied such as vacuumaspiration, medical interruption of pregnancy, etc.
Women in the postmenopausal age can have their medicine for decreasing unpleasant effects of the climax age.
Apart from that our gynecologists do plastic surgeries (defloration, vulval surgery (or labia reduction), restoration of hymen, vaginoplasty). Consilium Medicum offers oncological surgeries as well.
Consilium Medicum patients may sign a contract with our doctors on the subject of pregnancy care. Our specialists supervise, do bacterial culture tests and ultrasound tests, give recommendations during the whole pre- and postnatal period. If desired, a personal doctor will assist you in the most crucial moment which is the birth of a baby. Later an experienced pediatrician will give you all necessary information about taking care of a new-born baby.
How to make an appointment:
- By calling at (+371) 67 50 50 47, (+371) 29 804 940;
- By making an appointment on the internet (confidentially);
- Sending letter by e-mail.
Every woman should visit her gynecologist at least once in 6 months for a prophylactic examination, as almost all illnesses, even the most serious, may not cause any complaints on initial stages.