Переключатель языков

Заполнитель - пара к поиску

Верхний Слайдер

General Practician Answers

You can ask a doctor and get medical advice over Internet


I am 47. For some time now I feel tinnitus in my head, a feeling of head compression from inside. Sometimes the tinnitus improves during the day, then it comes back. Sometimes I "feel" the righthand side of my head. I am depressed and I lose interest in eating, sex, etc. In addition I can say that my AP is 120/75 mm Hg.

You are to undergo examination at neurologist, ENT doctor and internist, as your complaints may be associated with vessel problems, as well as with hearing nerve neuritis. Our Clinic can provide you all of the above advices, and our specialists will administer you necessary tests.