Переключатель языков

Заполнитель - пара к поиску

Верхний Слайдер

Urology answers

You can ask a doctor and get medical advice over Internet


I am 29 y. o. man. When urinating I can see blood admixture in my urine. Urinating is painless. How serious is this? What doctor should I call?

Reply from Dr. Menis

Blood in urine is a serious sign, which may be of different origin. You should seek urologist advice immediately.