Confidentiality is one of the key principles of Consilium Medicum. Under no circumstances do we disclose our patients’ data to someone. Exceptions are state authorities only, as they supervise Consilium Medicum according to the law. Moreover, appointments which take place precisely at a set time and the way doctors’ offices are located in Consilium Medicum prevent patients from coming across each other. All appointments are to be pre-arranged and we do our best to stick to the schedule, which is why we have no queues.
Confidentiality on Website
We make maximum efforts in order to keep confidentiality of our website visitors.
- We do not collect information about visitors.
- If you decide to ask a question in Q & A section, you may choose not to put your real name and details. In case you do not want the answer to your question be available to all website visitors, you can specify such request in the body of your message. We do mention neither your name nor your e-mail address when we publish the answer to your question.
- After submitting an electronic application your information is sent to Сonsilium Medicum reception. We keep these data as confidential as information about all our patients.
About cookies on Consilium Medicum
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies in your browser.